Saturday, October 11, 2008

New digs!

Welcome to Blogger! For some strange reason, AOL decided to shut down their journals, which I have been using for over 4 years. Must be the economy, stupid! Not much has been going on here, other than wrangling the kids in their five different schools (how did this happen?) and studying and writing papers for my class. I'm taking Reference this semester, which I am really, really enjoying! I finally feel like I'm truly a library student, after taking two fluff core classes, "Foundations" and "Management". And I got an "A" on my first paper! That really gave me a boost of confidence, let me tell ya!

Colin is home from college for fall break. He actually got a hair cut today; I teased him about having enough hair to donate to Locks of Love. Believe me, he wasn't that far off the mark! I know, I know, leave the kid alone. He's enjoying the heck out of college; good for him. Better that than calling home homesick every week!

Well, this is just an introductory post now that we've moved to Blogger. More to come!

No comments: