Friday, October 27, 2006

Backing Down

Okay, okay ... I'm going to leave Madonna alone now.  I watched her speak on the Oprah show (which I never, ever watch ... I even TiVo'ed it so I could see it).  Okay ... and she does have a point about the media putting words in the mouth of the baby's birth father.  They can be ruthless.  And so what if they waived her residency requirement?  Celebrities get special treatment all the time.

It was a dark and gloomy night.  Make that day.  Rain is falling ... the wood floor guy is here hammering and sawing, George is here doing some finishing-up work (lights in the cabinets and filtered water thing).  I got busy and unpacked all the boxes of kitchen crap that we boxed up before the remodel.  Put a lot of stuff in boxes for Goodwill and for the attic.  The kids' Fall Festival was postponed due to the rain, and I'm not too upset about that. 

I don't have anything earth shattering to blog about ... there's a surprise!

No comments: