Saturday, October 1, 2005

Hello!

David thought hooking my computer up tonight might cheer me up.  Bless his heart!  It has been a bear of a couple of days.  Moving a mile down the road has been harder than a move 300 miles away.  We said, "Oh, don't worry about that pile, we'll move it later" about 100 times, so naturally, we needed another moving van for the stuff we said "Don't worry about that" about.  Poor David was up until 4 a.m. Thursday night finishing up.  Thursday night I had the car backed up to the front door, and all the kids carting stuff out the front door and into the car.  We had to have made about 16 trips to the new house.  It was unbelievable!!!  At one point in my life, I could fit all that I owned into a Chevette.  What has happened???  Where did all this stuff come from???  Crikey!!

Nevertheless, it is all behind us now, and we are LOVING our new house.  It is huge ... the Everready House .. it keeps going ... and going ...  I am loving it already (even if the kitchen needs to be gutted .. there's time for that later).  We are all exhausted and emotionally drained.  But we're happy.

More later.

No comments: