Monday, July 4, 2005

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Birthday to my sister, Debi!  Born on the Fourth of July ... la la la.  My grandfather hung his flag with a pink bow on the top the day she was born; she was also the first grandchild. 

We are back home safe & sound ... I am procrastinating big time getting unpacked and clothes washed.  We had a wonderful time; relaxing mornings on the deck with coffee and a good book.  (I finished reading "Dove" -- written by a boy who sailed around the world alone, starting at age 16 ... makes me want to chuck everything and buy a boat and sail to the South Seas ..) and some "beach smut" by Jude Devereaux.  

David spent the kids' college funds on fireworks for tonight ... should be quite a show.

For now I'll share some pictures from the beach. 

No comments: