Friday, February 11, 2005

Finally ...

Melanie's surgery is scheduled for this Wednesday, the 16th of Feb.  While I'm glad it's finally on the calendar, I was a little taken aback at how soon it is!  Guess that's the best way ... no sitting around worrying week after week; just full speed ahead.  I just worry about how this will change our little routine, and how it will affect Melanie the Happy Child.  We'll just have to wait and see, and take the challenges as they come!

It's supposed to take a couple of hours, then an overnight in the hospital.  He says that he doesn't see a lot of patients with a lot of pain; I'm hoping that's the case with us. 

Not much other news, other than I have the granddaddy of all colds right now and feel miserable.  Kids have been out of school yesterday and today and I've been shuttling them to playdates and various places.  I'm tired ... want to find a hot water bottle and go to bed.  C'est la vie!

No comments: