Wednesday, July 7, 2004

July 7, 2005

I think I will spend the rest of the summer shuffling kids from point A to point B, and will literally faint away when we get our travel dates.  I am busier than a one-armed paper hanger!  Yesterday I spent taking Lisa to speech (downtown - 13 mile trip one way) then up to Lincolnton (almost 1 hour drive) to the courthouse to have our police clearances and I-171 certified.  Then I drove another 20 miles back to Huntersville for an appointment with Colin's tutor (he's in summer sessions).  Then back home to get Christian from baseball camp.   Today I have to drive Lisa downtown again (she goes every day for 4 weeks) then come to get Christian, then BACK downtown to the airport to pick up the older 2 who have been in Minnesota with Uncle Don for a week.  <phew>  Poor Melanie will think her home is a carseat.  I am hopeful that in the fall things will be less hectic (hah!  Who am I kidding?)  Wish I could hire a driver. 

No comments: