I completely miscalculated my dates, and now they are even crazier. We leave for Disney NEXT THURSDAY the 28th of September. Double AUGH. That means Melanie will be going to Disney 1 week post-surgery! I have a pre-op meeting with Dr. Matthews on Tuesday, and I'm going to discuss postponing the surgery if he feels that would be in her best interest. She has come down with a cold in the past day or two (just runny nose and cough, no fever) so I'm wondering if he wouldn't postpone it for that reason anyway.
So I need to get ahold of the floor guy to see if they can refinish the floors next week ... oh and find Boudreaux a hotel.
David painted the kitchen over the weekend, and it's a very pretty color. I think I'm going to like it.
**** AND I FORGOT TO TAKE MELANIE TO SPEECH!!!! What a ditz.